Hi all! My cousin and I are hoping to go to Spain and Portugal in October for ten days. The plan is to go to Lisbon and either Madrid or Barcelona. I've looked into airfare and it's quite expensive. Originally I thought we'd fly one-way into Spain or Portugal and then one-way back to the USA but it's very expensive to do one-way flights as opposed to a RT USA-Madrid or USA-Lisbon. One solution I thought would be to book a RT USA-Madrid or USA-Barcelona and then in the middle of the ten days spend 3-4 days in Portugal by traveling RT air from the Spain city we choose to go to. Would it be time consuming/vacation-wasting time to try to do this? It just seems like a hassle to have to fly back and forth to Portugal from Spain and I don't want to waste sightseeing time. Thanks!
10 days in Lisbon and Madrid or Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 destination wedding
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 13 London Private Detectives
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan