My husband and I are traveling to Italy in October for 10 days and would like feedback on our itinerary and any recommendations. This is our first trip to Italy and we definitely want to see some cities such as Venice, Florence and Rome. We've read and heard that Cinque Terre is gorgeous but aren't sure if two days is enough time for traveling and enjoying it and also, what the weather in October will be like in Cinque Terre? We are booked to fly into Milan and fly out of Rome. We are planning to spend a day in Milan (the day we arrive) but would rather spend more time in other spots. Would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary as well as recommendations if we should change our planned route. Thanks!
October 5th: Milan Day 1(arrive @ 10 am)
October 6th: Venice Day 1
October 7th: Venice Day 2
October 8th: Florence Day 1
October 9th: Florence Day 2
October 10th: Cinque Terre Day 1
October 11th: Cinque Terre Day 2
October 12th: Rome Day 1
October 13th: Rome Day 2
October 14th: Leave Rome in the afternoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Where should I go with my family?
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?