My husband and I are traveling to Italy in October for 10 days and would like feedback on our itinerary and any recommendations. This is our first trip to Italy and we definitely want to see some cities such as Venice, Florence and Rome. We've read and heard that Cinque Terre is gorgeous but aren't sure if two days is enough time for traveling and enjoying it and also, what the weather in October will be like in Cinque Terre? We are booked to fly into Milan and fly out of Rome. We are planning to spend a day in Milan (the day we arrive) but would rather spend more time in other spots. Would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary as well as recommendations if we should change our planned route. Thanks!
October 5th: Milan Day 1(arrive @ 10 am)
October 6th: Venice Day 1
October 7th: Venice Day 2
October 8th: Florence Day 1
October 9th: Florence Day 2
October 10th: Cinque Terre Day 1
October 11th: Cinque Terre Day 2
October 12th: Rome Day 1
October 13th: Rome Day 2
October 14th: Leave Rome in the afternoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 IWM
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 12 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?