My husband and I are traveling to Italy in October for 10 days and would like feedback on our itinerary and any recommendations. This is our first trip to Italy and we definitely want to see some cities such as Venice, Florence and Rome. We've read and heard that Cinque Terre is gorgeous but aren't sure if two days is enough time for traveling and enjoying it and also, what the weather in October will be like in Cinque Terre? We are booked to fly into Milan and fly out of Rome. We are planning to spend a day in Milan (the day we arrive) but would rather spend more time in other spots. Would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary as well as recommendations if we should change our planned route. Thanks!
October 5th: Milan Day 1(arrive @ 10 am)
October 6th: Venice Day 1
October 7th: Venice Day 2
October 8th: Florence Day 1
October 9th: Florence Day 2
October 10th: Cinque Terre Day 1
October 11th: Cinque Terre Day 2
October 12th: Rome Day 1
October 13th: Rome Day 2
October 14th: Leave Rome in the afternoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Munich Hotel Location
- 6 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please