My husband and I are traveling to Italy in October for 10 days and would like feedback on our itinerary and any recommendations. This is our first trip to Italy and we definitely want to see some cities such as Venice, Florence and Rome. We've read and heard that Cinque Terre is gorgeous but aren't sure if two days is enough time for traveling and enjoying it and also, what the weather in October will be like in Cinque Terre? We are booked to fly into Milan and fly out of Rome. We are planning to spend a day in Milan (the day we arrive) but would rather spend more time in other spots. Would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary as well as recommendations if we should change our planned route. Thanks!
October 5th: Milan Day 1(arrive @ 10 am)
October 6th: Venice Day 1
October 7th: Venice Day 2
October 8th: Florence Day 1
October 9th: Florence Day 2
October 10th: Cinque Terre Day 1
October 11th: Cinque Terre Day 2
October 12th: Rome Day 1
October 13th: Rome Day 2
October 14th: Leave Rome in the afternoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 VRBO South Kensington
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?