We're planning a 50-year old's birthday celebration in April 2015. She wants a trip to Ireland. We will have an extended family group, from five to 25, we're not sure yet. Not sure but probably all adults no children, with ages from 40s to senior citizens.
Looking at Brendan Vacation's Enchanting Emerald Isle tour: 9 days for $1425. Anyone have experience with this tour or touring company? Or can you make alternate recommendations?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit
10 Days in Ireland -- Thinking Brendan Vacations - Thoughts or Tips