We're planning a 50-year old's birthday celebration in April 2015. She wants a trip to Ireland. We will have an extended family group, from five to 25, we're not sure yet. Not sure but probably all adults no children, with ages from 40s to senior citizens.
Looking at Brendan Vacation's Enchanting Emerald Isle tour: 9 days for $1425. Anyone have experience with this tour or touring company? Or can you make alternate recommendations?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
10 Days in Ireland -- Thinking Brendan Vacations - Thoughts or Tips