We're planning a 50-year old's birthday celebration in April 2015. She wants a trip to Ireland. We will have an extended family group, from five to 25, we're not sure yet. Not sure but probably all adults no children, with ages from 40s to senior citizens.
Looking at Brendan Vacation's Enchanting Emerald Isle tour: 9 days for $1425. Anyone have experience with this tour or touring company? Or can you make alternate recommendations?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice
10 Days in Ireland -- Thinking Brendan Vacations - Thoughts or Tips