We're planning a 50-year old's birthday celebration in April 2015. She wants a trip to Ireland. We will have an extended family group, from five to 25, we're not sure yet. Not sure but probably all adults no children, with ages from 40s to senior citizens.
Looking at Brendan Vacation's Enchanting Emerald Isle tour: 9 days for $1425. Anyone have experience with this tour or touring company? Or can you make alternate recommendations?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
10 Days in Ireland -- Thinking Brendan Vacations - Thoughts or Tips