We are doing a world-wind tour with 2 days in Barcelona, 2 in Grenada, 1 in Cordoba, and 2 in Sevilla. We have another day to use and can't decide between Toledo (on our "way" to Madrid to fly out) or another day in Andalusia in Ronda. Any suggestions where to stop for another day?
1 extra day -- Toledo or Phonda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Sammezzano update
- 8 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 9 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 10 ideas for Portugal please
- 11 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 12 Catalonia
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 airport transportation
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization