I am leaving on the Carnival Splendor cruise this Saturday forNew England/Canada. I am wondering if I will be able to do the below ports on my own without paying for the expensive excursions. Are the sites walking distance from the port or will I need to take a taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NTACT ☎ 1:800:982:85 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CO 20 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 NOW@ : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 ICLOUD Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 5 new england/canada cruise
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 8 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 9 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 10 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 11 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 14 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 17 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 18 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 22 Tauck River Cruises
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?