I am leaving on the Carnival Splendor cruise this Saturday forNew England/Canada. I am wondering if I will be able to do the below ports on my own without paying for the expensive excursions. Are the sites walking distance from the port or will I need to take a taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 2 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 3 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 6 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 7 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 8 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 9 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 10 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 11 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 12 Repositioning Cruise
- 13 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 14 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 15 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 16 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 17 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 18 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 19 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 20 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 21 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 22 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 23 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 24 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 25 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines