My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes