My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 2 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Spoiled for life
- 6 Santorini excursions
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 Barcelona to Rome
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Currency for multiple countries
- 12 Oceania Overbooking
- 13 2 NIght PreCruise
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Late arrival for checking-in
- 18 Dubronovik
- 19 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 20 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 21 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 22 alaska cruise
- 23 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 25 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca