My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 2 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 3 Cruisewear on Princess
- 4 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Formal nights
- 11 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 14 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 15 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 16 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 19 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 20 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 21 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 22 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 23 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 24 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 25 quality of m/v artemis