My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Thomas/St John, St Maarten
- 2 This Crew Has Talent
- 3 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 4 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 8 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 12 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 15 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 16 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 17 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 18 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 19 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 21 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 Time For An Escape
- 24 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 25 round trip Hawaii cruise