My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Well that was fast!
- 2 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 3 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 4 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 5 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 6 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 7 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 8 Camera and binoculars
- 9 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 12 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 13 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 14 Cruise room options for three people
- 15 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 16 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 17 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 18 Dream A Little Dream
- 19 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 20 Singles Cruise Options
- 21 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 24 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints