My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scenic cruise advice
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Viking consumer beware
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Small Ship Alaska
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Pre-cruise hotel
- 8 Amadeus river cruise
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 13 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 14 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 15 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 16 Caribbean Update
- 17 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 18 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 19 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 21 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 22 river cruises what do you love
- 23 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 24 NYC Tour before cruise
- 25 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague