I am considering a one-way Alaska land/cruise in 2010 (Vancouver/Fairbanks) and would appreciate any comments concerning a northbound vs. southbound cruise. Sea sickness is a concern and I wonder if one direction or another is preferable for sea conditions, understanding full well this type of thing is hard to predict.
Northbound or Southbound One-Way Alaska Cruise?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pride of America
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 4 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple