I am considering a one-way Alaska land/cruise in 2010 (Vancouver/Fairbanks) and would appreciate any comments concerning a northbound vs. southbound cruise. Sea sickness is a concern and I wonder if one direction or another is preferable for sea conditions, understanding full well this type of thing is hard to predict.
Northbound or Southbound One-Way Alaska Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Azamara Excursions
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview