I am hoping to go on a Caribbean cruise and in preliminary research found this website that purports to give 75% discounts on last minute cruises. Is this a legit business? Anyone have any good or bad experience with them? I don't want to give them my hopes and credit card and just be swindled. Can you imagine showing up at the dock and you are not on the list??? Where is the best place to get good cruise deals?
Has anyone tried "vactionstogo" dot com?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 2 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 5 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 6 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 7 river cruise cabins
- 8 Cape Horn Cruise
- 9 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 11 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 12 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 13 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 16 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 20 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 21 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 22 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 23 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?