I am hoping to go on a Caribbean cruise and in preliminary research found this website that purports to give 75% discounts on last minute cruises. Is this a legit business? Anyone have any good or bad experience with them? I don't want to give them my hopes and credit card and just be swindled. Can you imagine showing up at the dock and you are not on the list??? Where is the best place to get good cruise deals?
Has anyone tried "vactionstogo" dot com?
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 3 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 4 Cruising?
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 7 Azamara cruises
- 8 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 9 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 10 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 11 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 12 Florida Bus
- 13 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 14 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 15 Please help with Ketchikan
- 16 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 17 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 18 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 23 Cruising to Iceland
- 24 San Diego Zoo
- 25 excursions with outside vendors