I will be going on a cruise in March with my father. We both have NO desire to dress up and since i am going with my dad we would not want to participate in formal nights. My questions is, is it possible to go on an 11-day cruise and not have to dress up once, since I don’t want to waste luggage space on dress clothes? We want this to be a relaxing vacation, as we have to dress up for work every day and would like a vacation from that!!
dress attire on celebirty cruise ship
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!