I will be going on a cruise in March with my father. We both have NO desire to dress up and since i am going with my dad we would not want to participate in formal nights. My questions is, is it possible to go on an 11-day cruise and not have to dress up once, since I don’t want to waste luggage space on dress clothes? We want this to be a relaxing vacation, as we have to dress up for work every day and would like a vacation from that!!
dress attire on celebirty cruise ship
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cabin Selection
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Finally booked, Yea!
- 4 Cozumel
- 5 NCL Epic June 8th from Barcelona - Shore excursion for Livorno on 6/12/14
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 9 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 10 Sea sickness
- 11 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 12 car rental from Miami Port
- 13 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 14 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 15 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 16 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 19 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 20 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 21 Staterooms
- 22 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 23 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 24 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 25 How much are water Taxies in Venice?