I will be going on a cruise in March with my father. We both have NO desire to dress up and since i am going with my dad we would not want to participate in formal nights. My questions is, is it possible to go on an 11-day cruise and not have to dress up once, since I don’t want to waste luggage space on dress clothes? We want this to be a relaxing vacation, as we have to dress up for work every day and would like a vacation from that!!
dress attire on celebirty cruise ship
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 3 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 4 Greece Italy Cruise
- 5 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 6 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 7 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 8 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 9 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 10 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 11 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 12 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 13 Cruise room options for three people
- 14 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 15 Tauck Danube cruise
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 18 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 19 New charge on NCL
- 20 returning rental car in Southampton
- 21 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 22 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 23 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise