My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Assult on Golden Princess
- 6 Alaska in summer
- 7 Veendam vs. Summit
- 8 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 11 1 night in Denali
- 12 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 13 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 14 Antarctica Cruise
- 15 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 16 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 17 Cruise worries
- 18 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 21 An Introduction to new member
- 22 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 23 Sunday in Livorno
- 24 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 25 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.