My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 3 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 4 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 5 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 6 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 7 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 8 Greece Italy Cruise
- 9 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France