My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 3 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Steep cruise discounts
- 10 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 11 Staying active on a river cruise
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 18 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles