My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 9 River Cruising
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 12 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 13 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 14 discount travel agents
- 15 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Barge cruises in France
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 22 Alaska in summer
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 25 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship