My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Cruises for singles
- 18 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 19 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 20 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 21 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Tours in Greece
- 24 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 25 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean