My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 2 Alaska
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess