My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 4 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise