My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 2 Formal nights on cruise
- 3 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 4 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 5 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 6 Tours in Greece
- 7 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 8 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 9 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 12 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 13 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 14 TAMPA HOTEL
- 15 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 16 Azamara Excursions
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview