My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal dress required?
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam