My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas