My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Finally booked, Yea!
- 5 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 6 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 car rental from Miami Port
- 10 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 12 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 13 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 17 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific