My husband and daughter and I are planning to fly to Italy in late August. We would like to return to the United States on a cruise at the end of October (this will be a first cruise for me!) I've found a cruise that fits our expected date of departure. However, we will be tending to business in Italy that can influence exactly when we can depart. Does anyone know if there will be any possibility of changing to a different cruise date once I've booked a cruise? Is it like an airline ticket that can be changed with a certain fee? Also, any cautions about my basic plan of buying one-way airline tickets to Rome in August and return cruise tickets to the U.S. in October? We've never purchased one-way air tickets before, but I am seeing some available for less than round-trip. Thank you for any information.
date change once cruise is booked?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Silversea the BEST
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 6 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 7 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 8 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 9 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 10 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 11 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 12 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 13 Steep cruise discounts
- 14 transfers in Venice
- 15 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines