Can anyone tell me if they booked this cruise on a last minute deal? At the moment it is advertised from $699 NZ on cruisabout Nz. I reckon this is the price for a IF inside cabin.
What is the best price did you get?
When did you book? Eg one month before depature??
I am intereted in inside share twin or 3rd person cabin. Which cabin did you have?
I intend to visit my relatives in Melbourne after the cruise. I believe I can use the money I save from the cruise as my spending money post cruise in Melbourne.
I'd be most grateful for your feedback and your recommendation.
I really look forward to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 5 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 6 What to pack South America
- 7 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 Cruisewear on Princess
- 10 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Cruise facts
- 12 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 13 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 14 Quiet in the Forum
- 15 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 20 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 21 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 22 inoculations
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016