Can anyone tell me if they booked this cruise on a last minute deal? At the moment it is advertised from $699 NZ on cruisabout Nz. I reckon this is the price for a IF inside cabin.
What is the best price did you get?
When did you book? Eg one month before depature??
I am intereted in inside share twin or 3rd person cabin. Which cabin did you have?
I intend to visit my relatives in Melbourne after the cruise. I believe I can use the money I save from the cruise as my spending money post cruise in Melbourne.
I'd be most grateful for your feedback and your recommendation.
I really look forward to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 4 European River Cruises - strategy
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 7 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 8 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 9 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 10 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 11 tips on disney cruises
- 12 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 13 Baggage storage before cruise
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 18 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 19 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 20 Travel Agent recommendation
- 21 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 22 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 25 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016