Can anyone tell me if they booked this cruise on a last minute deal? At the moment it is advertised from $699 NZ on cruisabout Nz. I reckon this is the price for a IF inside cabin.
What is the best price did you get?
When did you book? Eg one month before depature??
I am intereted in inside share twin or 3rd person cabin. Which cabin did you have?
I intend to visit my relatives in Melbourne after the cruise. I believe I can use the money I save from the cruise as my spending money post cruise in Melbourne.
I'd be most grateful for your feedback and your recommendation.
I really look forward to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 nepali*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 European cruise suggestions?
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016