Can anyone tell me if they booked this cruise on a last minute deal? At the moment it is advertised from $699 NZ on cruisabout Nz. I reckon this is the price for a IF inside cabin.
What is the best price did you get?
When did you book? Eg one month before depature??
I am intereted in inside share twin or 3rd person cabin. Which cabin did you have?
I intend to visit my relatives in Melbourne after the cruise. I believe I can use the money I save from the cruise as my spending money post cruise in Melbourne.
I'd be most grateful for your feedback and your recommendation.
I really look forward to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Pirates!
- 5 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Viking changes itinerary
- 8 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 9 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Murder on the High Sea
- 12 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 15 Princess - Needs Help!
- 16 Antarctica Adventure
- 17 Roll calls
- 18 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 22 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 23 What to pack for alaska
- 24 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 25 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016