We have taken several Transatlantic cruises (West to East) and always in the Spring. We have now booked one for late October - 2 weeks on the new Celebrity Constellation, crossing from Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale. Can anyone tell me if they have crossed at that time of year and if we should expect rough seas? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise