My wife and I are considering a river cruise on the Danube or Rhine in December to see the Christmas markets. I am wondering if it's worth the added cost to get a balcony room on the ship, or if it would be too cold to enjoy it. We could save a lot of money by getting a 'French balcony' instead of a true balcony. Also, any recommendations on a cruiseline would be appreciated.
Balcony on a Christmas cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 2 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Pavlus Travel
- 11 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 12 Legend of the Seas
- 13 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 14 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 15 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 16 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 17 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 18 Alaska
- 19 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 20 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 21 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 24 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 25 Alaska cruise excrusions