I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 2 Celebrity Solstice
- 3 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 4 Cruising Hacks
- 5 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 6 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 7 Traveling Solo
- 8 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 10 Disembarking with HAL
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 norwegian cruise line
- 13 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 14 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 15 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 16 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 17 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 20 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 21 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 22 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 23 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 24 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 25 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??