I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??