I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??