I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 2 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Panama Canal
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 10 Private guide Belize City
- 11 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 12 low river levels
- 13 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 14 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 15 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 16 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 17 Port Canaveral
- 18 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 19 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 22 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 25 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??