I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Alaska
- 6 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 7 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises