I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Question about Vasa Museum and Gamla Stan in Stockholm
- 2 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 3 European river cruise
- 4 oceania alaska cruise
- 5 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 12 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 13 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 14 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 15 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 16 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 September Viking Cruise
- 22 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 23 Port Canaveral
- 24 AMA vs VIKING
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??