We're planning a week-long trip for the first week in February, most likely to Puerto Rico. We've been to San Juan a couple times, but both times just for 4-day trips, so all we did was beach and Old San Juan.
With extra time, and having already done the above a couple times, we'd now like to see other parts of the island. We have some ideas just from general research, but would love to hear you share your personal favorites, and why they're so.
Fyi we're in our mid 50s and enjoy any of the following: places of natural beauty, walks/light hiking, music, delicious food (already thinking about that mufongo), dancing (well, one of us, and the other will humor me at least once), architecture, browsing shops.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 supportÖnline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 on 24*7
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR