We're planning a week-long trip for the first week in February, most likely to Puerto Rico. We've been to San Juan a couple times, but both times just for 4-day trips, so all we did was beach and Old San Juan.
With extra time, and having already done the above a couple times, we'd now like to see other parts of the island. We have some ideas just from general research, but would love to hear you share your personal favorites, and why they're so.
Fyi we're in our mid 50s and enjoy any of the following: places of natural beauty, walks/light hiking, music, delicious food (already thinking about that mufongo), dancing (well, one of us, and the other will humor me at least once), architecture, browsing shops.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Small Carribean Hotel
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2