We're planning a week-long trip for the first week in February, most likely to Puerto Rico. We've been to San Juan a couple times, but both times just for 4-day trips, so all we did was beach and Old San Juan.
With extra time, and having already done the above a couple times, we'd now like to see other parts of the island. We have some ideas just from general research, but would love to hear you share your personal favorites, and why they're so.
Fyi we're in our mid 50s and enjoy any of the following: places of natural beauty, walks/light hiking, music, delicious food (already thinking about that mufongo), dancing (well, one of us, and the other will humor me at least once), architecture, browsing shops.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days