We're planning a week-long trip for the first week in February, most likely to Puerto Rico. We've been to San Juan a couple times, but both times just for 4-day trips, so all we did was beach and Old San Juan.
With extra time, and having already done the above a couple times, we'd now like to see other parts of the island. We have some ideas just from general research, but would love to hear you share your personal favorites, and why they're so.
Fyi we're in our mid 50s and enjoy any of the following: places of natural beauty, walks/light hiking, music, delicious food (already thinking about that mufongo), dancing (well, one of us, and the other will humor me at least once), architecture, browsing shops.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma