We're planning a week-long trip for the first week in February, most likely to Puerto Rico. We've been to San Juan a couple times, but both times just for 4-day trips, so all we did was beach and Old San Juan.
With extra time, and having already done the above a couple times, we'd now like to see other parts of the island. We have some ideas just from general research, but would love to hear you share your personal favorites, and why they're so.
Fyi we're in our mid 50s and enjoy any of the following: places of natural beauty, walks/light hiking, music, delicious food (already thinking about that mufongo), dancing (well, one of us, and the other will humor me at least once), architecture, browsing shops.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?