My boyfriend and I are going to Puerto Rico this coming November (probably over Thanksgiving) and were looking for some advice. Where should we stay? I would love to just lounge on the beach all day but I know he will need something more stimulating (shopping, museums, biking, hiking etc.). We both love good food and drink so it would be nice to be within walking distance to great restaurants and bars. We are thinking of staying in a BnB or someplace that has a kitchen so we can save some money by not going out for all of our meals. I heard that Isla Verde has the best beaches, how are the restaurants around there? One thing that I do not want to miss is the bioluminescent bay. How hard is it to get there?
Is it safe? I heard that the economic climate right now is making Puerto Rico an unsafe place to travel. I also heard that a lot of shops are closed. Is that true? I've wanted to go for years but I'm worried by what I've heard from friends.
Any advice would be great!! (Or if you have ideas on any other island/country that would be fairly inexpensive to travel to from DC)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 검빛 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 2 릴게임종류 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 8 All inclusive
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 Family of 5 undecided island
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018