My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?