My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/endovex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May