My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 2 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 3 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 4 Family vacation for divers
- 5 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 6 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 9 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 10 Island advice plz!
- 11 Cubarinking water?
- 12 First time to PR
- 13 St. John Trip Report
- 14 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 15 Cuba
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 St Kitts' Bakery
- 18 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 19 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 20 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 21 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 22 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 23 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 24 July Adventure
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!