My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Tennis in Aruba question
- 11 christmas in the caribbean
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 14 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 15 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Money in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 20 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 21 Atlantis in Nassau
- 22 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 23 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 24 My week in Guadeloupe
- 25 Guadeloupe in January