My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 College Friend Vacation in Caribbean
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Cottage on the beach
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 Island Hopping
- 7 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 8 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 9 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 10 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 24 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 25 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens