My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◎홈피:【kss998.com】◎◎
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico