My family of self, husband, son, girlfriend, and handicapped son (22 with Downs but very capable) want to spend "Christmas in the Caribbean." We spent last Christmas in Belize and enjoyed scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing (even the Downs son). This year we want to do the "St. Somewheres" but have no idea where to start. The boys would also like to play golf. We are coming from New Orleans. Any suggestions?? We heard that getting an island resort then taking day trips to other islands is a good idea but that sound like exploring the island and they want to DO THINGS. Any suggestions?? Price range - about $2000 - $2500 per person for the whole thing, flight, adventures, hotel (nice) and food (is that doable??). Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 kodak printer tech 1800-681-7208 support HELPDESK/line phone number
- 2 norton antivirus tech 1800-681-7208 support HELPDESK/line phone number
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton