I am looking for help with some decisions on an island for a honeymoon. I have been to Bermuda, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts/Nevis and Anguilla. Anguilla has been the favorite so far. I had wondered about St. Vincents and the Grenadines. We are not into that much night life. Just beautiful beaches, snorkeling, great food and a nice place to stay. Not crazy about the cruise ship islands/casino action. I have a pretty big budget and would appreciate any hotel recommendations as well. I am looking at the end of August-early Sept. time frame. I read this site often and really learn a lot from everyone that posts. Thanks for your help!
What islands in the Caribbean for a honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Just back from The Somerset
- 6 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 7 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten