I am looking for help with some decisions on an island for a honeymoon. I have been to Bermuda, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts/Nevis and Anguilla. Anguilla has been the favorite so far. I had wondered about St. Vincents and the Grenadines. We are not into that much night life. Just beautiful beaches, snorkeling, great food and a nice place to stay. Not crazy about the cruise ship islands/casino action. I have a pretty big budget and would appreciate any hotel recommendations as well. I am looking at the end of August-early Sept. time frame. I read this site often and really learn a lot from everyone that posts. Thanks for your help!
What islands in the Caribbean for a honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?