My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon on St. Barts in April. But we would actually like to do our ceremony (very small and low key, just the two of us) on the island. I'm sure this is impossible but it doesn't hurt to ask... does anyone know if there are any Buddhist monks on the island. Okay, stop laughing. I know there's a christian church, but if anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks all!
Wedding help - calling all Buddhists
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 8 Just back from The Somerset
- 9 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 10 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John