My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon on St. Barts in April. But we would actually like to do our ceremony (very small and low key, just the two of us) on the island. I'm sure this is impossible but it doesn't hurt to ask... does anyone know if there are any Buddhist monks on the island. Okay, stop laughing. I know there's a christian church, but if anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks all!
Wedding help - calling all Buddhists
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay