My wife and I are planning our first stay at a Sandals resort. We will be staying at Sandals Royal Bahamian at Nassau, Bahamas. From what I've read online, tipping is not required at Sandals except for suites with butler service. Has anyone stayed at a Sandals with a butler? And if so, how much should one tip? A certain amount per fulfilled request? Or a lump sum at the end of the stay? We don't want to be extravagant with too much tipping or insulting with too little.
Tipping Sandals Butlers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens