My wife and I are planning our first stay at a Sandals resort. We will be staying at Sandals Royal Bahamian at Nassau, Bahamas. From what I've read online, tipping is not required at Sandals except for suites with butler service. Has anyone stayed at a Sandals with a butler? And if so, how much should one tip? A certain amount per fulfilled request? Or a lump sum at the end of the stay? We don't want to be extravagant with too much tipping or insulting with too little.
Tipping Sandals Butlers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????