Hello, fellow Puerto Rican travelers. We'd appreciate any info you might have about the availability of taxis from the airport in San Juan to our hotel in Condado. We're arriving this coming Saturday evening. . .7:35PM. We've sent an e-mail to a Cab Service obtained from another Fodorite post, but have received no response. We just don't want to be stuck at the airport on Saturday evening. We'd be grateful to anyone who is familiar with the Saturday evening taxi situation. Thanks so much!
Taxi Service-San Juan Airport to Condado
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?