I am 16 and currently live in The Netherlands and I've always wanted to visit Curacao. Just because the weahter, the sea where you can windsurf and I have some friends there whom I can visit.
So I talked with my parents several times about Curacao (they lived there quite some time) and they say that its not as nice as I expect it to be. They say that it is very expensive (as they got to pay for by brother as well, they say its going to be up to 15.000 € for four p. for two weeks). And they say its not very safe (I think that's bullshit), and they say you cant do so very much there and everything you can do is done by car and not by bike which we are used to.
Now I have been searching on the web and I found not so much conferming their story, so I come here and aks the the people that actually know what they are talking about, not parents who know the island from the '70 when everything was better.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR