I am 16 and currently live in The Netherlands and I've always wanted to visit Curacao. Just because the weahter, the sea where you can windsurf and I have some friends there whom I can visit.
So I talked with my parents several times about Curacao (they lived there quite some time) and they say that its not as nice as I expect it to be. They say that it is very expensive (as they got to pay for by brother as well, they say its going to be up to 15.000 € for four p. for two weeks). And they say its not very safe (I think that's bullshit), and they say you cant do so very much there and everything you can do is done by car and not by bike which we are used to.
Now I have been searching on the web and I found not so much conferming their story, so I come here and aks the the people that actually know what they are talking about, not parents who know the island from the '70 when everything was better.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days