I am 16 and currently live in The Netherlands and I've always wanted to visit Curacao. Just because the weahter, the sea where you can windsurf and I have some friends there whom I can visit.
So I talked with my parents several times about Curacao (they lived there quite some time) and they say that its not as nice as I expect it to be. They say that it is very expensive (as they got to pay for by brother as well, they say its going to be up to 15.000 € for four p. for two weeks). And they say its not very safe (I think that's bullshit), and they say you cant do so very much there and everything you can do is done by car and not by bike which we are used to.
Now I have been searching on the web and I found not so much conferming their story, so I come here and aks the the people that actually know what they are talking about, not parents who know the island from the '70 when everything was better.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 30th anniversary trip
- 5 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 6 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 12 Safest Islands for Us?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Narrowing it down
- 18 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 19 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 20 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 21 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 22 Destination Wedding
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 25 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI