I am 16 and currently live in The Netherlands and I've always wanted to visit Curacao. Just because the weahter, the sea where you can windsurf and I have some friends there whom I can visit.
So I talked with my parents several times about Curacao (they lived there quite some time) and they say that its not as nice as I expect it to be. They say that it is very expensive (as they got to pay for by brother as well, they say its going to be up to 15.000 € for four p. for two weeks). And they say its not very safe (I think that's bullshit), and they say you cant do so very much there and everything you can do is done by car and not by bike which we are used to.
Now I have been searching on the web and I found not so much conferming their story, so I come here and aks the the people that actually know what they are talking about, not parents who know the island from the '70 when everything was better.
- 1 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 2 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 3 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 4 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 7 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 8 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Bahamas snorkeling
- 15 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 16 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 21 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 22 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 23 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 24 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 25 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions