My husband and I are going to be flying to barbados end of September 2006. We have the option of staying two days there and exploring the island or going to St. vincent for 2 days. We then head over to bequia for a Tradewinds cruise for a week. Can anyone give us feedback on whether we should spend time seeing barbados or st. vincent. We are in our 30's, love exploring and hiking and beautiful beaches. My husband scuba dives and I snorkel. Anything we shouldnt miss would be great. Also, any feedback on the Tradewinds Yacht cruise would help. This is our first time on a yacht vacation. Thanks in advance.
st. vincent or barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 2 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach