My husband and I are going to be flying to barbados end of September 2006. We have the option of staying two days there and exploring the island or going to St. vincent for 2 days. We then head over to bequia for a Tradewinds cruise for a week. Can anyone give us feedback on whether we should spend time seeing barbados or st. vincent. We are in our 30's, love exploring and hiking and beautiful beaches. My husband scuba dives and I snorkel. Anything we shouldnt miss would be great. Also, any feedback on the Tradewinds Yacht cruise would help. This is our first time on a yacht vacation. Thanks in advance.
st. vincent or barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Back from San Juan
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?