My husband and I are going to be flying to barbados end of September 2006. We have the option of staying two days there and exploring the island or going to St. vincent for 2 days. We then head over to bequia for a Tradewinds cruise for a week. Can anyone give us feedback on whether we should spend time seeing barbados or st. vincent. We are in our 30's, love exploring and hiking and beautiful beaches. My husband scuba dives and I snorkel. Anything we shouldnt miss would be great. Also, any feedback on the Tradewinds Yacht cruise would help. This is our first time on a yacht vacation. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ▣접속주소:mat14.com 가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012♤♤
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba