Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curacao
- 2 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Do you need a rental in Jamaica?
- 5 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 6 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 9 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 10 Location
- 11 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 12 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 13 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 14 turks caicos
- 15 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 16 Private tours in Cuba
- 17 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 18 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 19 Bahamas girls trip
- 20 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 21 Cuba Tour Companies
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 24 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 25 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015