Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
St Martin / St Maarten - Budget Accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos