Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Safest Islands for Us?
- 2 Bermuda in February or March
- 3 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 4 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Narrowing it down
- 12 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 13 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 14 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 15 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 16 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 17 Destination Wedding
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 20 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 21 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 22 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Proof of return to board a flight to jamaica.
- 25 mid December 2016 trip for 2