Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help on choosing where to visit
- 2 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 3 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 4 when to visit barbados
- 5 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 6 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 40th birthday with friends
- 9 which island?
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 13 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 14 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 15 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 16 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 17 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 18 Cuba in November
- 19 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 20 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 21 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 22 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 23 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 24 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!