Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료신천지 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico