Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
St Martin / St Maarten - Budget Accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel