Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 intake of now not most effective produc
- 2 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 3 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 12 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 13 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 14 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 15 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 16 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 17 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 18 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 19 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 20 all inclusive advice
- 21 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 22 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 23 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 24 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 25 will my American kids be considered tourists like me