Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 2 Cuba
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 5 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 6 Conference in Cuba in February
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 9 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Small boat excursion
- 12 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 13 Overwhelmed....
- 14 Can you tell me where?
- 15 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 16 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 17 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 19 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 20 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 21 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 22 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 23 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 24 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 25 Help picking an island!!!!