Will be visiting in a number of days for roughly 3 weeks. Just wanted to know if there was any budget accommodations available on the island, either St. Marteen or St. Maarteen. Budget as in, less than 50$ per night, preferably in the 30$ per night range. Single traveller, not picky, like at all. Alternatively, is there a room or small apartment that could be rented? I've checked online and only see a host of villas, or pretty posh looking getaways for 100-300$ per night. Im seeking to just rest my head at night, and frolick around the island for the rest of the day.
Also, might there be a place where i can buy a bicycle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 Safe for Family
- 3 Grand Cayman January
- 4 Bahamas girls trip
- 5 Turks & Caicos
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 7 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 8 Restaurant in Aruba
- 9 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 10 Early 20's Couple
- 11 Couple in early 20's
- 12 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Boat Charter in BVI
- 14 Weather in June?
- 15 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 16 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 17 Anniversary Trip Options
- 18 Island with golf
- 19 2 Days in Dominica
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 22 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 25 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico