Visiting St. Martin in January, would like to take a day trip to either island. Preferences/highlights of either island? Searched air fare - flights are quick and reasonable, but the taxes put the air fare out of our range for a day trip. Taxes and fees are more than the price of the air fare! How long does it take via ferry/boat one way? Recommendations for sailing company, or who to avoid, would be appreciated. Would prefer to leave from Simpson Bay. Looking for tour of island, beach visit and lunch. Would we need to rent a car or are taxis available? I've seen a couple of statements that the water can be rough getting to either, please advise. Thank you in advance.
St. Martin day trip to either St. Barts or Anguilla
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 4 Need a new vacation spot!
- 5 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 6 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Mid October Honeymoon
- 9 Summer family vacation
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 12 Caribbean with grown kids
- 13 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 14 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 15 Honeymoon destination?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 18 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 19 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 20 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 21 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 22 Anguilla Beaches
- 23 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 24 Cuba help!
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos