Visiting St. Martin in January, would like to take a day trip to either island. Preferences/highlights of either island? Searched air fare - flights are quick and reasonable, but the taxes put the air fare out of our range for a day trip. Taxes and fees are more than the price of the air fare! How long does it take via ferry/boat one way? Recommendations for sailing company, or who to avoid, would be appreciated. Would prefer to leave from Simpson Bay. Looking for tour of island, beach visit and lunch. Would we need to rent a car or are taxis available? I've seen a couple of statements that the water can be rough getting to either, please advise. Thank you in advance.
St. Martin day trip to either St. Barts or Anguilla
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman