Visiting St. Martin in January, would like to take a day trip to either island. Preferences/highlights of either island? Searched air fare - flights are quick and reasonable, but the taxes put the air fare out of our range for a day trip. Taxes and fees are more than the price of the air fare! How long does it take via ferry/boat one way? Recommendations for sailing company, or who to avoid, would be appreciated. Would prefer to leave from Simpson Bay. Looking for tour of island, beach visit and lunch. Would we need to rent a car or are taxis available? I've seen a couple of statements that the water can be rough getting to either, please advise. Thank you in advance.
St. Martin day trip to either St. Barts or Anguilla
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?