My husband and I are planning a one week trip in March to the Caribbean and are considering St. Kitts or St. Lucia. How do these two islands compare? We are interested in getting value for our money. We do not like big resorts and were thinking about the villa, apartment, or small hotel options. We like to explore on our own, and are concerned about safety and cleanliness. Also important to us is good snorkeling, and plenty of off-beach sights as well. We are in our 40's. This is my 1st Caribbean experience. Thanks for any input!
St. Kitts or St. Lucia?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 50+ where to dance?
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 dominican republic
- 7 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 8 St Martin
- 9 Florida or caribbean
- 10 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 11 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Resort villa suggestions
- 14 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 15 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 16 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 17 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 21 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 24 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 25 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos