I am headed to St Barths on Sunday and I know that the island isn't known for snorkeling. However, since I'm going, are there any spots you would recommend, or should I just leave the snorkel gear at home? Thanks in advance!
St Barths snorkeling options?-I know, I know, but still...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Resort villa suggestions
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 6 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 9 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 10 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 13 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 14 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 17 rent a car??
- 18 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 19 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 20 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 21 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 24 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 25 Scrub Island recommendations?