I am headed to St Barths on Sunday and I know that the island isn't known for snorkeling. However, since I'm going, are there any spots you would recommend, or should I just leave the snorkel gear at home? Thanks in advance!
St Barths snorkeling options?-I know, I know, but still...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 Caribbean with grown kids
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 Cuba by car
- 7 Anguilla Beaches
- 8 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 9 Need a new vacation spot!
- 10 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Mid October Honeymoon
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!