I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana?
- 2 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 6 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous