I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?