I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon