I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?