I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 3 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 4 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 5 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 9 Barbados question where to stay
- 10 Barbados Ferry Service
- 11 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 12 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport