I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?