I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Wedding Help!
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 Islands with great nightlife
- 14 month stay on a caribbean island
- 15 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Ferry to Rum Point
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Family with infants/toddlers
- 20 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 21 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 22 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 24 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 25 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.