I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Tips for bahamas
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 7 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas