I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Mid October Honeymoon
- 5 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 6 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 7 Cuba help!
- 8 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 9 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 10 Rent a car?
- 11 LIAT Air
- 12 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 13 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice