I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados