I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean vacation with infant
- 2 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 3 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 4 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 5 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 6 Cayman Islands in October
- 7 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 8 things to do in Nassau
- 9 Which Island?
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas