I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous