I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions