I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 3 Carry on size Bahamas
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St John March, where to stay
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 8 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 9 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Tips for bahamas
- 12 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 13 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 14 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 15 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 16 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 18 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 19 walkable hotels
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 St Thomas
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 25 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant