A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a ton of people) but want to try another remote Caribbean island. We all enjoy snorkeling, laying by the beach, drinking cold Kalik's, and relaxing but away from it all and like to stay at vacation rentals. Suggestions? Thank you in advance!
Out islands, Bahamas referral
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay