Hi Canuck from Canada! So what's your take on this? We're booked for end of November to Cayo Largo and included in our tickets was the warning to not bother taking any U.S. money, but my husband is thinking that no way will there be a complete change to the new Cuban peso. I already have a pile of clothes & small gifts to take down for room staff, etc. - that doesn't change. And not that there will be any shopping or much in the way of excursions on Cayo Largo, but it's going to be weird not taking some U.S. cash for what spending there is to do there?
No U.S. Dollars in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples