I've been bouncing around here and TripAdvisor trying to plan my upcoming honeymoon in July, early August. I initially wanted to do a nice resort but, we've decided that we want privacy. Ideal situation:
Budget including airefare: $5,000 - $5500
Caribbean or Mexican Caribbean (will post in Mexican forums as well)
Leaving from Chicago, IL USA
Near enough to grocery store to stock up for a few cooked meals
Snorkeling or other activities if we like
Able to walk around in the "buff" and enjoy the sun if the urge strikes
Living space has kitchen, hot-tub, shower, A/C
I'm not sure how realistic this is but that's the idea, we want to be able to forget the stresses of wedding planning and enjoy 7-10 days (including travel) of warm sunny bliss. We don't want to be in a touristy area
I saw some listing on VRBO but, am leary about that as a first time Caribbean trip and it being our honeymoon, not opposed though.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 두바이경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 신천지릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 두바이경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 6 무료다빈치 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 DR vs. Mexico
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 20 family resort ideas?
- 21 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure