I think its time to ask for help!! We have decided we want to take the kids, 4 of them , ages 9-17 ) to the Caribbean sometime between dec 26 and jan 3. I know this is a very difficult time but I know there has to be SOMETHING available .I have checked the villa route and most everything seems booked of course. We have visited many of the islands already..we are just looking for some good sun time and fun. I had thought of Aruba , mainly because its fairly easy to get to and the kids havent been. Any ideas on which island might be the most feasible or of any good websites that specialize in last minute travel such as this??? I know someone must have some good info on this..
Is it toooo late???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 5 Antigua or St Martin
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 8 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 St. Croix and sea grass
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous