Has anyone done Cuba with Insight tours? If so,would appreciate your comments on the company and the tour. Thanks and happy travels.
BTW...would appreciate also anyone who has done a legal tour- which company and your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 4 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 5 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 9 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 10 Cuba for 6 days
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 13 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 14 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 when to visit barbados
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Punta Cana
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 22 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 25 Havana City Walk - Travel Report