I'm trying to plan a honeymoon and St. Kitts seems to have everything I want to do but we are concerned about the beaches and the water being as beautiful as all the pictures of the other Caribbean islands. We both really want to see the clear water and white sandy beaches but want the seclusion and activities of St Kitts. Any advice from someone who's been there or suggestions for other islands would be greatly appreciated!
How are the Beaches and water in St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 4 Barbado Car rental
- 5 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 6 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 7 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 8 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 9 Money in Jamaica
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!