I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation suggestion, please
- 2 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 7 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 8 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 9 New Destination
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 12 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 15 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 17 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 20 Peterson
- 21 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 22 Cuba weather in March
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Which islands for an extended vacation?