I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ