I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 21 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 22 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 23 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 24 Punta Cana
- 25 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?