I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 when to visit barbados
- 10 Barbados Beaches
- 11 Punta Cana
- 12 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 13 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 14 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 15 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 18 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Trouble booking hotels!
- 21 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 25 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe