I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 2 Which Caribbean island?
- 3 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11