I need some help deciding which island to visit on honeymoon, we are in the age group of 25-35 and want to stay somewhere pretty spectacular. its important that the resort is pretty up there as this will probably be the last holiday we will have before we try to expand our family.
We like to relax a little, but also like to swim, love water sports such as jet skiing. Also like to see the local attractions. Love our food (and drink - we're Irish). Can someone please help? We thought about doing a cruise but not sure if that is the right way to see the Caribbean?
Another quick question - is it possible to move between islands in the Caribbean or is that too hard/expensive to do?
Thanks - any advise is appreciated!
Majie (it made me select a tag so selected one at random)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엠카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?