Hello, I am planning my honeymoon for Oct., 2002. Leaning towards Grenada or St. Lucia but having a very hard time finding affordable airfare. I would like to fly out of Jacksonville, FL but could use the first day of honeymoon to drive to Miami and fly from there. Right now it looks to cost about $1250 or more for the two of us to fly there. does this sound reasonable? I think I heard somewhere that ticket prices should drop after mid-March, is this true? If anyone has advice on what to do to find the best ticket price or can tell me what they have paid for tickets I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
Help with Current Airfare Rates
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 8 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 9 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 10 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 11 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 12 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 13 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 14 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 15 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 16 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica