Hello, I am planning my honeymoon for Oct., 2002. Leaning towards Grenada or St. Lucia but having a very hard time finding affordable airfare. I would like to fly out of Jacksonville, FL but could use the first day of honeymoon to drive to Miami and fly from there. Right now it looks to cost about $1250 or more for the two of us to fly there. does this sound reasonable? I think I heard somewhere that ticket prices should drop after mid-March, is this true? If anyone has advice on what to do to find the best ticket price or can tell me what they have paid for tickets I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
Help with Current Airfare Rates
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico