My boyfriends step mother is planning a vacation for all of us to go on in March 2013. She's been talking about this beautiful hotel in Turks and Caicos that she went to 4 years ago for months now, only to find it's the AI Beaches. This would be all fine if we had a 5 year old joining but there is no one below the ages of 17 attending this trip. I also looked at the cost and it's around $7,000 a couple which my boyfriend and I definitely don't want to pay since we were saving to go to Colombia in May. I have never been anywhere in the Caribbean nor have I ever done a AI but she seems to have her eyes set on that destination. I have been sending her other possible options as well as non AI ideas since sometimes it actually is cheaper, but she seems to turn her nose up to the idea. The requirements of this trip is a non stop flight from any NYC airport. I have looked at the other hotels on Turks and they are definitely out of our price range, looking at spending around $3000 a couple. There is a 21 year old travel with us so he's interested in a club or some nightlife. I know these are a lot of requirements, but I can't stand the thought of blowing my Colombia budget to go sit on a beach with a guy dressed up as cookie monster walking around! If anyone can help I would absolutely appreciate it! Suggestions can be any AI or non AI with a reasonable price. Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 2 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 3 Safest Islands for Us?
- 4 Bermuda in February or March
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 7 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 8 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Narrowing it down
- 13 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 14 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 15 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 16 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 17 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 18 Destination Wedding
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 21 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 22 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Proof of return to board a flight to jamaica.