Hi.... Wife and I are planning an early December visit for 10 days. Question I have is, when would be the best time to book and what is the normal fare from either JFK or Boston? Just from what I have researched so far it appears JFK would cost 700 or so while I have found nothing better that 1000 from Boston, not to mention next day arrival. Should I book soon or wait til October? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
Grenada Flights from Boston or JFK
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 3 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 4 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 5 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 9 Barbados question where to stay
- 10 Barbados Ferry Service
- 11 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 12 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport