We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 8 San Juan Airport
- 9 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 10 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 14 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 15 Storm ?
- 16 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 17 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 18 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 19 Kristen- where are you?????
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 24 Anguilla stay?
- 25 Punta Cana excursions