We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 2 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 7 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 8 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 9 Honeymoon destination?
- 10 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda