We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?