We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas help
- 2 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 3 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 4 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 5 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 6 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 7 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 8 New Destination
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 11 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 14 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 19 Peterson
- 20 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 21 Cuba weather in March
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 24 Which islands for an extended vacation?
- 25 Puerto Rico