We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 When to go to El Yunque
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 Honeymoon Advice
- 5 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 8 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Conference in Cuba in February
- 11 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 12 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 13 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Small boat excursion
- 16 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 17 Overwhelmed....
- 18 Can you tell me where?
- 19 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 20 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 21 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 22 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 23 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 24 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 25 first Caribbean trip with kids