We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메가카지노╱专╱╱【ADM856.ＣoＭ】╱╱专╱메가카지
- 2 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 3 Supplement is a unique muscle building product that regulates
- 4 Providenciales Review
- 5 Cuba in 5 days?
- 6 Groupon Tours
- 7 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 8 Providenciales Airport
- 9 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 10 Numero 1 guest House
- 11 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 12 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 13 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 14 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 17 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 18 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 19 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 20 turks caicos
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao
- 23 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 24 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae