We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica