We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 month stay on a caribbean island
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?