We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!