We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous