We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 6 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 11 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 14 rent a car??
- 15 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 16 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 17 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba