We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 3 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 Restaurant in Aruba
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Early 20's Couple
- 8 Couple in early 20's
- 9 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Boat Charter in BVI
- 11 Weather in June?
- 12 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 13 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 14 Anniversary Trip Options
- 15 Island with golf
- 16 2 Days in Dominica
- 17 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 22 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 23 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 24 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 25 travelling to St kitt and nervis