We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 4 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 7 Barbados question where to stay
- 8 Barbados Ferry Service
- 9 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba