We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?