We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 2 Turks & Caicos
- 3 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 4 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 5 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 6 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 7 Long Island Bahanas
- 8 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 9 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 10 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 11 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 12 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 13 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 14 Punta Cana excursions
- 15 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 16 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 17 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure