We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines