We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean holiday in December
- 2 Barbados vs Grenada
- 3 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 4 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Cuba tour companies
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 9 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 13 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 14 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 15 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Weather in Nov
- 18 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 19 Fishing for ideas
- 20 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 21 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 First time cruiser to USVI
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?