We are considering a last minute trip ( "last minute" for us who usually plan way ahead) to Grand Cayman: December 29, 2012- January 5, 2013.
We have never been to GC. After years of freezing in South Florida between Christmas /New Years, we want to go somwhere where it is "guaranteed warm".
So, do you think GC is far enough South? Or, should we be considering places farther South and if so, where for this trip? Flying from Toronto direct/non-stop.
Grand Cayman: Warm Enough End of December/Early January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas