My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding in the Caribbean. We are trying to determine which island to get married on. We have narrowed it down to Grand Cayman, St. Lucia and St. Martin. We plan on having a fairly large amount of family and friends joining us for the wedding, so we are trying to pick a location that has something for everyone. I would appreciate any and all opinions! Thanks!
Grand Cayman vs. St. Lucia vs. St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer family vacation
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 4 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 7 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 8 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 9 Honeymoon destination?
- 10 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda