Looking for a reasonably priced trip to the carribean that
1) Is clean and not too many problems with drinking the water, using ice and eating fruits and vegetables
2) ADULT only
3) MAP or AI
4) Can get there nonstop from New York LGA or JFK
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Can I take alcohol?
- 3 Cuba
- 4 Scrub Island Resort
- 5 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 6 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 7 Island recommendation
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 13 Family vacation for divers
- 14 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma