Looking for a reasonably priced trip to the carribean that
1) Is clean and not too many problems with drinking the water, using ice and eating fruits and vegetables
2) ADULT only
3) MAP or AI
4) Can get there nonstop from New York LGA or JFK
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Move to bahamas
- 2 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 3 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Caribbean ferries
- 7 Choosing the Right Island
- 8 car rental in barbados
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!