DH and I just booked a trip for 11 days. We love Virgin Gorda and St. John but decided to go back to Virgin Gorda this time. However, we have great memories of snorkeling at Waterlemon and were wondering if there are any day trip boats that go there from VG. We've done some other day trips from VG in the past but haven't seen any that stop at Waterlemon. Thanks in advance if anyone knows of any.
Day trip from Virgin Gorda to Waterlemon Cay, St. John?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 3 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 4 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 5 Nassau or Bermuda
- 6 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 7 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 8 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 9 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 10 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 11 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 12 Credit Card Alert
- 13 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 14 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 15 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 16 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 17 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 22 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Bahamas snorkeling
- 25 Punta Cana Airport Transfer