Still planning a trip to Cuba. Am now reading about Trinidad and wondering how to get there and how long should we spend. One night? Where would you stay? Some of the small places in the Moon handbook sound interesting. Do we have to reserve ahead of time, or could we check it out when we get there? We'd be on a really tight schedule trying to see Havana, friends in the Veradado area and Trinidad. But if we do get to visit Cuba I certainly want to cram in as much as possible.
Cuba-Easiest way from Havana to Trinidad
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba