I posted earlier trying to find a spot in the Caribbean for a family reunion and said Mexico was not being considered. After further research, it is back on the table. We have not set the date but will probably be shoulder season (but not in the middle of hurricane season).
We are a group of 16 people between the ages of 1 and 75 and everything in between. I am still considering AI and NON AI (Caribbean Turks Beaches/Seven Stars, Cayman Westin, and Aruba Radisson). I just need some Mexico options for pricing.
Can anyone please help with an ALL inclusive suggestion resort that WILL ALLOW KIDS. Would fly into Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. While we will have kids with us I don't necessarily want it to be a total kiddy land b/c I think the "teens" in the group will no nuts so maybe Beaches is not the place.
We are using points for flights. Would like 5 star maybe 4 and budget is open. Actually I want to be able to compare a 5 star to a 4 star and the offerings to see if it is worth the extra money.
-activities for kids
-mini disco / entertainment at night, etc.
-ability to snorkel or fish there or nearby in an excursion, etc.
THANKS FOR THE HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 2 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 3 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 4 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 5 Choosing the Right Island
- 6 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 7 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 8 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 9 Aruba help!
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Planning a three week trip
- 12 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 13 Casa Karma
- 14 Honeymoon - please help!
- 15 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 16 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 19 Cuba: February 2016
- 20 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 21 Cuba for Americans
- 22 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 Where to live
- 25 Do Not Fly Cape Air to Virgin Gorda