I posted earlier trying to find a spot in the Caribbean for a family reunion and said Mexico was not being considered. After further research, it is back on the table. We have not set the date but will probably be shoulder season (but not in the middle of hurricane season).
We are a group of 16 people between the ages of 1 and 75 and everything in between. I am still considering AI and NON AI (Caribbean Turks Beaches/Seven Stars, Cayman Westin, and Aruba Radisson). I just need some Mexico options for pricing.
Can anyone please help with an ALL inclusive suggestion resort that WILL ALLOW KIDS. Would fly into Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. While we will have kids with us I don't necessarily want it to be a total kiddy land b/c I think the "teens" in the group will no nuts so maybe Beaches is not the place.
We are using points for flights. Would like 5 star maybe 4 and budget is open. Actually I want to be able to compare a 5 star to a 4 star and the offerings to see if it is worth the extra money.
-activities for kids
-mini disco / entertainment at night, etc.
-ability to snorkel or fish there or nearby in an excursion, etc.
THANKS FOR THE HELP.
Best All Inclusive in Mexico that allows kids
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI