I posted earlier trying to find a spot in the Caribbean for a family reunion and said Mexico was not being considered. After further research, it is back on the table. We have not set the date but will probably be shoulder season (but not in the middle of hurricane season).
We are a group of 16 people between the ages of 1 and 75 and everything in between. I am still considering AI and NON AI (Caribbean Turks Beaches/Seven Stars, Cayman Westin, and Aruba Radisson). I just need some Mexico options for pricing.
Can anyone please help with an ALL inclusive suggestion resort that WILL ALLOW KIDS. Would fly into Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. While we will have kids with us I don't necessarily want it to be a total kiddy land b/c I think the "teens" in the group will no nuts so maybe Beaches is not the place.
We are using points for flights. Would like 5 star maybe 4 and budget is open. Actually I want to be able to compare a 5 star to a 4 star and the offerings to see if it is worth the extra money.
-activities for kids
-mini disco / entertainment at night, etc.
-ability to snorkel or fish there or nearby in an excursion, etc.
THANKS FOR THE HELP.
Best All Inclusive in Mexico that allows kids
- 1 Family with infants/toddlers
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 9 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 14 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 15 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 16 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 17 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 18 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 19 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 20 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 23 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 24 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 25 Beaches Turks question