My husband and I are planning a vacation this November before the arrival of our first baby in March. We have been to Aruba many times and we love the Hyatt and are considering going back. We love the hotel, the beautiful beaches, convenience of restaurants and good food. At the same time I would love to try somewhere new. I am leaning towards Anguilla, staying at the Fragapani. I have heard Anguilla is very expensive - is food pricier than Aruba? Are cabs expensive at night? Does renting a car make sense? I'm interested in general comparison of Aruba vs Anguilla. If there are other island suggestions I'd love to hear them too! Thanks
Babymoon in November - Aruba or Anguilla or other island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES