My husband and I are planning a vacation this November before the arrival of our first baby in March. We have been to Aruba many times and we love the Hyatt and are considering going back. We love the hotel, the beautiful beaches, convenience of restaurants and good food. At the same time I would love to try somewhere new. I am leaning towards Anguilla, staying at the Fragapani. I have heard Anguilla is very expensive - is food pricier than Aruba? Are cabs expensive at night? Does renting a car make sense? I'm interested in general comparison of Aruba vs Anguilla. If there are other island suggestions I'd love to hear them too! Thanks
Babymoon in November - Aruba or Anguilla or other island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency