I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma