I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous