I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 4 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 5 Caribbean ferries
- 6 Choosing the Right Island
- 7 car rental in barbados
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 12 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 13 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 14 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 15 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 16 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 19 Aruba help!
- 20 St Martin
- 21 Planning a three week trip
- 22 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 23 Casa Karma
- 24 Honeymoon - please help!
- 25 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean