I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
All-Inclusive Honeymoon Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 2 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 5 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 6 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 7 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 8 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 9 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 10 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 11 rent a car??
- 12 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 13 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 14 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos