I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
All-Inclusive Honeymoon Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014