I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 2 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 3 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 6 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Island advice plz!
- 9 Cubarinking water?
- 10 First time to PR
- 11 St. John Trip Report
- 12 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 13 Cuba
- 14 Scrub Island Resort
- 15 St Kitts' Bakery
- 16 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 17 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 18 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 19 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 20 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 21 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 22 July Adventure
- 23 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 24 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 25 Family vacation for divers