Looking for a different kind of experience for my 10th wedding anniversary. Something really special in the Caribbean during May. Small, boutique, personalised. Don't want the rush of tourists, don't want the all-inclusive. Private, exclusive.... Any recommendations for a hotel would be much appreciated !! Thought of Dominica as an option because I hear it is off the beaten track but do not know much about it.
10th Anniversary - A special vacation... but where???
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 2 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 3 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 4 Nassau or Bermuda
- 5 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 6 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 7 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 8 Credit Card Alert
- 9 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 10 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 11 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 12 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 13 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 16 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 19 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 20 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Bahamas snorkeling
- 23 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 24 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 25 Where to stay on Vieques