I'll be in St. John's Newfoundland in July. At the end of my stay I'll have three "free days". Any suggestions? The websites I've looked at are a bit overwhelming and I can't get a handle on distances or drive times. I could rent a car, but I haven't done that yet, and I'll be travelling with a work-mate. Basically I'm looking for advice on great things to see and do in that amount of time, and if we should stay in St. John's making day-trips, or if we should stay outside of St. John's?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Physiotherapy Clinic Markham?
- 2 Family ski holiday
- 3 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 4 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 5 Please help with BC itinerary
- 6 Travel through Chicago
- 7 Vancouver hotel question
- 8 Banff in October
- 9 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 10 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 11 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 12 quebec city and wine route
- 13 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 14 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 15 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 16 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 17 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 18 Victoria?
- 19 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 20 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 21 Calgary
- 22 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 23 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 24 Cape Breton Trip
- 25 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England