I'll be in St. John's Newfoundland in July. At the end of my stay I'll have three "free days". Any suggestions? The websites I've looked at are a bit overwhelming and I can't get a handle on distances or drive times. I could rent a car, but I haven't done that yet, and I'll be travelling with a work-mate. Basically I'm looking for advice on great things to see and do in that amount of time, and if we should stay in St. John's making day-trips, or if we should stay outside of St. John's?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 2 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 5 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 10 Waterton National Park
- 11 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 12 review of hotel in Montral
- 13 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 14 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 15 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 16 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 17 Romantic destination in Canada
- 18 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 19 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 20 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 21 Vancouver
- 22 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 23 Jasper and Banff
- 24 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 25 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question