My husband and I will be visiting Vancouver for 5 days in Septmeber.We love sightseeing, eating at great restaurants, shopping and exploring. We are staying at Pan Pacific Vancouver and plan on taking a seaplan to and from Victoria for the day. I have booked the Empress Tea when we are in Victoria althougjh several people have indicated it's over rated?? I would love sugestions as to what to do in Vancouver and great restaurants to go to. Price is not really an object so we are open to anything. I would love to get a list of places we should not miss and restaurantts we should not miss. Looking forweard to any and all recommendations.
What to do and where to eat in Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 2 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 8 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 11 Quebec City trip.report
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October