My husband and I will be visiting Vancouver for 5 days in Septmeber.We love sightseeing, eating at great restaurants, shopping and exploring. We are staying at Pan Pacific Vancouver and plan on taking a seaplan to and from Victoria for the day. I have booked the Empress Tea when we are in Victoria althougjh several people have indicated it's over rated?? I would love sugestions as to what to do in Vancouver and great restaurants to go to. Price is not really an object so we are open to anything. I would love to get a list of places we should not miss and restaurantts we should not miss. Looking forweard to any and all recommendations.
What to do and where to eat in Vancouver.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 2 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 5 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 6 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 10 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 11 Golden, British Columbia
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed