Well, Vancouver never disappoints. We did the usual itinerary: Granville Island (very delightful on a rainy day), dinner on Robson street, stroll down Denman and Beach Avenue to the English Bay. The hotel we stayed at as Cascadia Hotel and Suites, it is OK, nothing exciting. The next morning, we strolled down Davie to Stanley Park and the English Bay beach. After a delicious lunch, we took our 3-year old to a West End Community center Kids Zone where we ran into people I know from 20 years ago in Kazakhstan. I liked the Sushi Mart on Robson, although it was a bit heavy on salt. The highlight of the trip was discovery Spanish chocolate at Dulcinea on Denman and having martinis and people watching at the Central Bistro also on Denman. Fodor's is a bit light on Canadian trip reviews, so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining