Well, Vancouver never disappoints. We did the usual itinerary: Granville Island (very delightful on a rainy day), dinner on Robson street, stroll down Denman and Beach Avenue to the English Bay. The hotel we stayed at as Cascadia Hotel and Suites, it is OK, nothing exciting. The next morning, we strolled down Davie to Stanley Park and the English Bay beach. After a delicious lunch, we took our 3-year old to a West End Community center Kids Zone where we ran into people I know from 20 years ago in Kazakhstan. I liked the Sushi Mart on Robson, although it was a bit heavy on salt. The highlight of the trip was discovery Spanish chocolate at Dulcinea on Denman and having martinis and people watching at the Central Bistro also on Denman. Fodor's is a bit light on Canadian trip reviews, so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 North Vancouver Island
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto